1. General information
The website does not collect and process personal data of visitors.
2. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the website www.historicwrc.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
3 The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
4 Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user's end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
5 The operator of the website www.histproicwrc.pl is an entity that places cookies on the user's end device and has access to them.
• matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
• preparing statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
• logging in to the website is limited only to the companies of the website owner's clients;
7. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
8. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. It should be remembered that most browsers are set by default to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device.
9. The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may limit access to some functions of the website.
10. The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user's end device) are not made available to third parties.
11. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
12. More detailed information on files (cookies) is available on the Internet.